Phone Tester (hardware info) v2.0.13 (Premium) | 1,9 MB
Requirements: Android 2.3+
Phone tester is a free app that allows you to analyze and test your device's hardware, sensors and components, to make sure everything is operating correctly.
You'll be able to test the following:
- You'll be able to check which sensors are supported by your phone and all the information and values provided by each sensor. Accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, proximity sensor, pressure sensor.
- You'll be able to check your LAN status: local and external IP, gateway, DHCP server.
- Signal, network type, external IP, SIM data.
- You'll see the real data provided by the GPS: satellites, latitude, longitude, altitude, speed.
- Level of charge, capacity, time on, temperature, health.
- How many points of contact does your device recognize? Is your digitizer working as it should?
- Information about your device's cameras like resolution, focal length, crop factor relative to 35 mm film format, focus modes, sensor size.
- Information about hardware and software like CPU, RAM, kernel, screen.
- This app is similar to EVEREST or AIDA64, but apart from showing the components and system information, it also shows sensors readings.
- The best hardware information app!
- New functions to check Bluetooth, IR, NFC and fingerprint.
- Improved information about CPU.
- New translations in korean and hindi.
- Improved translations
Buy Premium From My LinksTo Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!
- Code: Select all