ACD Systems Canvas Draw 3.0.4 Build 268 MacOSX | 233.6 MB
Canvas Draw™ 3 for Mac is a powerful software specifically designed to make it possible for designers, illustrators, and professionals to advertise and communicate with confidence. Now with a Unicode text engine and user interface, text edit improvements, pressure sensitivity support for drawing tablets and more, Canvas Draw is your best choice for creating and sharing personal, business and marketing content.
Canvas Draw™ 3 for Mac includes a wide variety of new tools including Unicode support to improve your user experience and increase the array of tasks you can perform:
- Unicode text engine
- Unicode UI
- Pressure sensitivity support of Paint tools with Wacom tablets
- Copy and Paste now supports RTF
- CVD preview supports 4K size
- CVD password encryption is now 128-bit
- Brush Size Pointer is added back
- Font drop-down menu in the Properties bar is improved: Font names and Font styles supported by a selected font are in the separate drop-down menu
- Recently used fonts will be listed at the top of the Font drop-down menu in the Properties bar
- [option] + [space] keys to temporarily switch to Magnifying Glass tool
- With Symbol font selected, Greek letters can be typed
- Mac computer with an Intel® processor with 64-bit support
- 4 GB RAM installed
- 2 GB free hard disk space (3 GB recommended)
- 1024x768 or higher screen resolution recommended
- Mac OS X v10.10 or higher
What's New in Vesion 3.0.4:
• Fixed bug with some CVD files with images failing to reopen.
• Fixed bugs with horizontal or vertical scales not correctly applying to vertical text objects.
• Fixed unwanted zooming factor change when showing the Properties bar after re-launching.
Supported File Formats
• Import file formats: AI, BMP, CAL, CGM, CNV, CV5, CVDRAW, CVDTPL, CVI, CVS, CVX, DWG, DXF, EPS, GIF, ICO, IFF, JPG, PCD, PCX, PDF, PNG, PRN, PS, PSD, RTF, TGA, TIF, TPL, TXT, WBMP
• Export file formats: BMP, CAL, CGM, CVD, CVDTPL, DWG, DXF, GIF, HTM, ICO, IFF, JPG, PCX, PDF, PNG, PSD, SVG, TIF, WBMP
• File | Page Setup is removed. The options in the Page Setup dialog box are combined in the Print dialog. In order to show the page break correctly on a document, you must set a printer and other options, and click the Save and Close button without printing.
• To set borderless printing, you need to go into the printer settings in the Print dialog and set the paper. Not all printers support borderless printing even though the paper sizes may be listed. Please check your printer manual to see if your printer supports borderless printing.
• When applying another font to texts with UPPERCASE, lowercase, or Title style, the style will be lost.
• Document Scale/Drawing Scale can be set to an Illustration document only.
• Copy & Paste in RTF will not work from applications, like the Chrome web browser, which does not copy texts in RTF to the clipboard.
• PDF - Adobe® Acrobat® (Advanced) export will convert texts of Postscript Type 1, Dfonts, and some Japanese fonts to paths even if you select "Embed subset" for the Font embedding. However, it should not be an issue to view or print such PDF files.
• When a new blank document is active and you open a supported file, that new document will be replaced by the opening file. When you want to keep a blank new document, create an object first, and then open a file.
• JPG files exported with the "Optimize Size" check box selected can be viewed with Safari or Preview on El Capitan (Mac OS X 10.11), not on Mac OS X 10.10 or earlier.
• When importing Canvas and Canvas X files, objects that are not supported by Canvas Draw will be represented as rectangles.
• AI import only supports AI files that are saved with "Create PDF Compatible File option" selected.
• The Date format set for Mac OS X is not respected in the Time column of the Comments & Markup palette.
• "Mac App Store and identified developers" must be selected in Security & Privacy options of Mac OS X in order to detect a developer's certificate for Canvas Draw.
• Internet access is required to view the online Help. Offline Help is not available.
• CNV, CVI, CVX, TPL are not supported for export.
• "Preserve Canvas editing capabilities" is removed from the PDF Export Options dialog box.
• The warning about opening a PDF file in the PDF Import Options dialog box is removed.
• "Make Permanent" check box is removed in Font Match dialog box. Fonts will be always substituted permanently; user should save it as another file name if s/he wants to keep the original document.
• Bound text objects do not support text flow from one text object to another.
• Pressing [option] + [command] keys to select the previously selected tool in the Toolbox is removed.
• EPSF Import Options dialog box is removed. Objects are simply placed in the document.
• Soft Hyphen is removed from the Insert Char drop-down menu in the Properties bar and from Edit | Insert.
• Text | Style | Bold, Italic, Small Caps are no longer supported. However, when a font has Bold or Italic or both styles, you can still apply by selecting an appropriate font style.
Buy Premium From My LinksTo Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!
- Code: Select all